Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, February 6, 2009

I love Fridays!

Wow! It's Friday already. This week has flown by, I didn't post yesterday. Everyone else seemed to be hogging the computer up. My hubby was home because I had a dental appointment. Last year I made a resolution to complete all my dental work, and stay on point from that perspective. Well I didn't. Sooo this year, I'm really trying to follow through. I had my cleaning and exam yesterday, and I made appointments for my crown and fillings. Yep fillings plural, I need six of them! My only consolation is that these are probably pretty old cavities. So I had an appointment today, but I will have to reschedule as I have no babysitter. I really hate it not living close to my own family. With them I would always have a sitter, but oh well. I'm pretty nervous about the dentist. I know that it's because of past fears AND past pain.

Okay you should hear the background noise right about now. My 1 year old is screaming and crying because she dropped her elmo toy on the ground (I've picked it up several times already). I just got through yelling "EAT YOUR WAFFLES!" I swear those rugrats get up SO early that I never have time to do anything! I love them, but..... My goodness I get tired of everybody calling me. Now my 3 year old is starting. His philosophy is just to keep calling "mommy" until I answer. He is very persistent. Now they both claim they are done with breakfast, but I bet not five minutes later, they will be begging for a snack. Ahhh Motherhood!

Questions today are:

How do you handle babysitting issues?

Are you still afraid of the dentist?

No comments:

Post a Comment